Did you know you can use a dry erase marker on glass? Here is a simple idea if you want to have a place to write reminders:
- Get a picture an 6×8 picture frame.
- Print out the printable, cut along the dashed line, and put printable in picture frame.
- Use a dry erase marker to write down things you want to remember.
- Check it off as you go.
I put 5 boxes on the printable. Here are some ideas to write:
- Important todo's you want to accomplish the next day.
- Important todo's you want to accomplish every day. (Write this directly on the paper.)
- Goals to keep you on track.
- Memory verse references.
- Prayer requests.
What would you use this printable for?