Chapter 2 Reflections
- Looking back with mercy can't happen without courage to forgive.
- Forgiveness cannot happen if the one hurt denies the injury.
- Sometimes the pain of the past is rooted in what was not done rather than what was done.
- Looking honestly on one's past needs God's help. He remembers clearly, and He saw the whole picture.
- Just because I don't think about something (from the past) doesn't mean it has no impact on me today.
What gems did you find in chapter two?
If you are joining me, let me know in the comments section. Next week, be ready to write your thoughts on Chapter Three: the landscape of our lives. Chapter Three addresses the power of hormones (and its changes throughout a woman's life) as well as the impact of misogyny from within and from society.
Note: Some links on this page are affiliate links.
Each chapter is filled with something good.