5 Reasons Why I am Giving my Morning a Makover
I’m a night owl. And as productive as I am during those kids-to-bed hours, I am frustrated with the daily feeling of not getting everything into the day I had hoped. Where does the time go? Is there anything I can do about it? I wonder if there is any way I can do life differently so that I can put what is important in my day without feeling harried. I have aspirations to do more with my life, but how can I do it if I already feel maxed out with the day I already have?
My 5 Reasons Why I am Giving my Morning a Makover
- If I want my day to be more productive, I need to start it well.
- My morning routine (which is too haphazard to be called a routine) is not working for me.
- I have experience the benefits of a great morning and how it makes for a great day–but I haven’t figured out how to get those great mornings to be consistent.
- The summer break is upon me, and it is the perfect time to make a change.
- I don’t want the evenings to be filled with a long todo list simply because I didn’t get them done earlier in the day.
How I am Giving my Morning a Makover
I came across a course by Crystal Paine of MoneySavingMom.com called the Make Over Your Mornings.
Some of the topics covered in the 14-day course include:
- Discovering why a well-planned morning revolutionizes your whole day
- Establishing bedtime routines
- Designing a morning routine centered on your biggest priorities
- Setting up a task management system
- Prioritizing exercise and healthy breakfasts
- Creating internal and external motivators
- Establishing accountability
- Battling lies
- Building stamina when things get tough
When I read the description (and saw a comment that meant I didn’t have to get up at O’ dark thirty), I knew I needed to give it a try.
This 14-day day course takes a unique three-fold approach: a chapter to read, a video to watch, and a project to complete – all of which will take no more than 15 minutes of your time. (I can do 15 minutes if it will make my day run better.)
Can you relate?
If you are interested in joining me, head on over to MakeOverYourMornings.com and get in on the this fabulous course today!